(A) Age: 35
(B) Bed Size: King
(C) Chore You Hate: Emptying the dishwasher
(D) Dogs? Two
(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: Coffee, Shower, Smoothie
(F) Favorite Color: Green
(G) Gold or Silver? Gold or white gold
(H) Height: 5' 7"
(I) Instruments You Play: Organ, Flute, anything percussion
(J) Job Title: Geophysicist
(K) Kids: Want some
(L) Live: Texas
(M) Mom's Name: Mom. Sometimes I called her Lady. Ok, but seriously, her name was Elaine and those close called her Lainey - which was why Lady worked.
(N) Nicknames: Sweetheart, My Love, Crazy
(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? Many days after I was born - had some major issues. 1 after left breast augmentation
(P) Pet Peeve: Irrational or illogical people
(Q) Quote from a Movie: I got nothin.....
(R) Right or Left Handed? Ambidextrous. Up until second grade, I didn't favor either side. In second grade I was literally forced to make a decision. I chose right because that's what my mom was. My dad was a leftie and I was scared of him, at the time...
(S) Siblings: None
(T) Time You Wake Up? Supposed to - 6am. Actual - 7:30am
(U) Underwear: Jockey hipsters
(V) Vegetable You Dislike: cooked carrots
(W) What Makes You Run Late: Life
(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: foot, ankle, chest, teeth
(Y) Yummy Food You Make: Um, I don't know, you'd have to ask my guinea pigs. Last night made pasta fagiole sans pasta and it was a major hit! Another good one is "Lover's Loaf" and there's also a chicken and broccoli casserole I love. Anything I bake is always a hit, too - but then, who hates homemade cookies?
(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Monkeys




I wish I was invited. ;) hehe. (Sorry!)
ReplyDeleteI love Jockey hipsters. So comfy. :D I think I'm gonna have to do this now...
How fun! I may have to steal this myself sometime...I seem to be suffering from writer's block lately. Guess it's time for me to go out and get some more adventures under my belt!
ReplyDeleteGreens my colour also and I HATE carrots with a passion...YUCK.
ReplyDeleteI gotta get me some hipsters.
ReplyDeleteSo fun!
ReplyDeleteFun list!
ReplyDelete