142 subtracted from my start weight is 124 pounds. 124 pounds divided by 4 is 31. So to lose 25% of my intended (possibly) weight, I'd lose 31 pounds. As of this morning, I've lost 31 pounds.
Now, see, this is significant to me because I've told my sweet hubby that he and I get to share some quarter goal gifts when these 31 pound increments happen. It might be a massage or a pedicure or who knows what, but it's some sort of pampering. I thought 31 pounds would happen in a couple weeks cause I thought the swelling would be contended with longer than it has been. So I'm totally surprised that 31 pounds happened so quickly.
Now if only my sweet hubby will wake up so I can tell him "Guess what!!!"
And I don't even know what this quarter goal gift is going to be. We haven't had pedicures since Feb and that would be nice.
Yesterday my sweet hubby got my raised garden beds put together and lined with the stuff to stop the grass from coming up. He said he'd go get the top soil and get that put in each of the beds today. I started all my seedlings last night and I keep checking them to see if they've sprouted yet. Nope. They haven't.
If all goes well we'll have a good garden.
Strawberries, onions, garlic, potatoes, shallots, blue potatoes, spinach, two types of lettuce, broccoli, zucchini, squash, artichokes, green beans, among others I am not remembering at the moment. And then a full assortment of herbs.
I hope all goes well!
In other news, I am down to no tylenol. I have not taken any today and don't see the need. What I can tell you is if you have any other choice, time the surgery so that it does not coincide with your TOM. Grrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today we are supposed to be doing a few odds and ends of things - so we'll see if pedis can happen. Sweet hubby wants to get the soil and get the beds filled. We are headed to a co-ed wedding shower this evening (and we still gotta get the gift). On the way up we are going to swing by the SIL's place as they are moving 6 houses down the street. Sweet hubby has been asked to help move the bulky stuff - mattresses, furniture, and appliances. He told me I am not to touch a thing. We'll see. I know I'm not supposed to but if you give me a cupcake tin, I don't think I can reconcile not helping in my pea brain. So it sounds like a busy day and I don't know how excited I am about that. And then again, it might be kinda nice!
I haven't said this yet, today and I feel like I should. Today I feel like a 100% normal person. My only caveat to that is I still have to watch that I don't twist suddenly, but I feel fine. We'll see if that continues through the day, but it feels great to be starting the day this way!!!
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. Now let's see if I can start getting caught up on blogs again!




I am glad you are doing so well. Congrats on the 25%!!!
ReplyDeleteWoot Woot! Glad you are feeling good... Can't wait to hear about the rewards!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you are feeling good!! It's all down hill from here :)
ReplyDeleteSo happy you are feeling good! Congrats on the weight loss!
ReplyDeleteYAY to feeling normal.....now you must let me know if you're coming to Chicago girl!
ReplyDeleteGlad you are feeling so well. Do not even go to the house where they are moving; you should not be helping at all.
ReplyDeleteI'm all caught up, and I'm SO happy you're doing so well! Hooray for 25%! Take it easy and don't overdo it GF! CONGRATULATIONS Bander! (I've been waiting a long time to say that!) More later...I'm off to bed!
ReplyDelete31 pounds! Didn't you just get freaking banded? You are rockin' it girl! I'm so proud. Hopefully I can follow in your awesome footsteps once my turn comes.
ReplyDeletequarter of the way! Oh my goodness, congrats!
ReplyDelete