If you would let me know via comment what you would like, I'd appreciate that. I won't update the items in the blog, just be sure to read the comments and make sure it's not already taken. First come first serve. Then send me an email at ldswims0808@gmail.com with your address. I am planning on getting things in the mail next weekend so we'll see how this goes. :)
I'm going to post the offerings in three parts....
Elementz white shirt, XL
Mossimo seafoam green XXL
Apt 9 white t-shirt (stretchy) XL
Mossimo light purple XXL
Nine West grey and black striped - very low cut - XL
Avenue black white and grey blouse - very uninteresting cut, just kinda hangs, but it's comfortable - 22/24
Avenue blue with black print - 18/20
Avenue - black, very thin material, very clingy - 18/20
Avenue - pink, black, white and beige - has a drawstring at the bottom so it is an interesting blouse that has shrunk well with me. It's a kinda t-shirt material - 22/24
Old Navy - green, this one came from Southern Belle. I love this tank but never got to wear it. It was snug when I received it and when I tried it today I was swimming in it. :( or :) depending on how you look at it. hehehe. Size XXL
Apt 9 - this dress came from Kinzie, very flattering cut - 3X
Villager - blue, brown, black, beige - XL













i'd like the mossimo purple shirt.
ReplyDeleteI love the Apt 9 dress! 2nd to last item.
ReplyDeleteAnd the green Old Navy tank with ruffles! :)
ReplyDeleteI'd love the seafoam Mossimo shirt and the Villager top...I sent you an email, but I see the other items are spoken for, so please disregard....
ReplyDelete