Monday, May 31, 2010

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (or shirts) part 3

And the last post of the offerings...these are all pants and shorts now... - again, leave a comment saying which item and read through comments, if they exist, to make sure someone else hasn't spoken for it already.



Mossimo - purple cargo pants.  I love these - they hook instead of snap/button.  18W



Gloria Vanderbilt - black bermuda shorts.  I HATE bermuda shorts so these are moving on!  18W



Ralph Lauren - grey and white striped pants.  These came from Band_Groupie - 18W



Van Heusen - green and beige skirt - XL



Old Navy - grey and grey pattern - 18



Old Navy - black slacks - 18



Nordstrom - black slacks - 16W



Old Navy - grey pants - very stretchy.  They start fitted and within an hour they are very very loose.  - 18



Old Navy - Army green bermuda cargo shorts - 20



Old Navy - khaki short/pants.  They are too long to be bermudas and too short to be capris, on me.  I'm 5'6".  18



Old Navy - black short/pants. They are just like the khaki ones shown above. 18





Old Navy - grey slacks.  There is a belt loop that lost it's stitching in the back.  Would be easy to sew it back on, I just haven't done it.  :)  Not torn or anything, just unstitched.  18



Mossimo jeans - 18



 And that's all I got.  Let me know what you want - and email to send your address to is ldswims0808@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Looks like some great finds there

    ReplyDelete
  2. if still available i'd like the 3 pairs of old navy capris (black khaki & army green) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori, these would be great if available.
    Gloria Vanderbilt Bermuda shorts 18w
    Old Navy Khaki Shorts/Pants 18
    Old Navy Black Short/Pants 18
    I think the capris that Carmen mentioned are likely the same as the two old navy ones I mention here too. If that's the case, I would be happy with the bermudas. And I'll happily reimburse shipping, just let me know. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any of the pants, capris, or bermudas, if unspoken for I would appreciate.

    ReplyDelete