Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm out of surgery and feeling surprisingly well. I'm sitting in a chair trying to drink some water so I can go pee. Once I pee and move around some more I should be able to go home.

I will blog more later but for now I can say I am banded and I have a little fill, too. The drugs are making me woozy but I'm glad to have them as there is still minor discomfort in the port area anyway.

That's it for now. More to come later. Thank you all for all the well wishes and good lucks!!

25 comments:

  1. yay!! Congratulations on joining the ranks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Here's to speedy recovery for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news! Things can only get better. Dont forget the drugs will make you feel better than you should for a couple of days. Dont over do things and you should be fine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome newest bandster! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here and gone!! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! Gald you are out and doing well!
    Welcome to the banded life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo hoo!! Congrats and welcome to the port side :) Take it easy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. welcome home my friend!!! so glad to hear that you're out of surgery and doing well. make sure you keep up on your pain meds. take them when it says. if you get behind on them you'll regret it. can't wait for more updates. rest up and welcome to the banded life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah!!! Glad to hear everything went well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. :0) That's great that your all done with surgery! Hope you continue to feel well..

    Yay for pain meds!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now you are TOTALLY a bandster! You have been a bandster in training for sooooo long! Welcome to the club sister!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't believe it is DONE already! I am so happy for you. You made it! YEAH!!! I am sending you speedy recovery vibes and can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome to the other side---you are going to love it! Take good care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on getting your band! Glad you're feeling ok. Keep us posted. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well come to the other...good thing come to those who wait :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was on the road and couldn't check blogger to now. Glad to hear you are doing well. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  17. yayy!! welcome to bandville! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. LA DI DA!!!! Soooo super happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm so happy for you. It's a long journey getting to this point but it's all good now! EnjoY (well, maybe it's a couple weeks before it's "all" good but you know what I mean!"

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yeah soooo happy for you... I hope the healing goes fast and easy for you.. You are an official bandster now girl... Hugs to you... I hope you feeling all good.. Hugs to you...

    ReplyDelete